- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Buttons & Hardware" is a required field.
- "Kilt Length" is a required field.
- "Colors" is a required field.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Size Guide
White Christmas Plaid Utility Kilt
- The White Christmas Plaid Utility Kilt is a kilt that we specially designed for Christmas and other events. It is a formal wear kilt and for any occasion this kilt is perfect. It has a simple white front with wide apron that gives the look of a traditional kilt.On the front of the kilt you will see that it is pretty simple and has little to no decorations at all. But we’ve a used a drilled cotton apron that makes it look like a traditional kilt. The edges on the side of the kilt are not perfectly smooth and neatly done because we wanted to give it a traditional touch.On the side, you will see that it has two leather strap buckles that can be used to adjust the kilt properly. The pleats of this kilt are sewn at around 2.5 inches deep but this can be customizable according to the requirements of our customers.
Features of White Christmas Plaid Kilt
- Drilled Cotton Material
- Back Cargo Pockets
- Traditional Kilt Look
- Leather Strap Buckles
Camo, Black, Gray
Measuring guides for kilt If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure yourself for it, then read our step by step guide to get the best fit kilt for your better experience. Why it's necessary to measure before buying!! Well, it's good to measure before rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size. Further, in jeans industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size!! Don’t annoy for the information you can get proof of it to measure yourself. So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself quickly. We need your three sizes for kilt 1) Your waist size 2) Your hip size 3) Your kilt length 4) Fell measurement (optional) 1- Waist Size Start with the 1st or waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you are planning to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance. 2- Hip Size Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture. 3- Length Size At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ. 4- Fell measurement Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Sexy Kilt for Hot Men4.60 out of 5
Great Kilt for Stylish Men5.00 out of 5
Brutal Grace Kilt for Active Men4.50 out of 5
Stonewashed Denim Kilt5.00 out of 5
Aesthetic Kilt for Steam Punk4.80 out of 5
Leather Kilt with Twin Cargo Pockets4.50 out of 5
Casual Leather Kilt for Sexy Men4.64 out of 5
Camo Box Pleated Kilt4.67 out of 5
Modern Kilt For Active Men4.50 out of 5
Black Leather Kilt4.75 out of 5