- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Buttons & Hardware" is a required field.
- "Kilt Length" is a required field.
- "Colors" is a required field.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Size Guide
Buy brown Men Leather Utility Kilt With Sporran
brown leather Utility Kilt will give you a royal appearance and an elegant look. It is the most wanted shade of leather because of its originality and amazing appearance. This Leather Utility Kilt is the best quality kilt that has been manufactured with durable and pure quality leather.
Specification Brown Men Leather Utility Kilt
Here are some of the interesting features you will find in the product
It has been manufactured with durable cowhide
The shine of the Brown Leather Kilt shows that it is original and high-quality
You can have the kilt customized according to your measurements
There are special plates that give it a unique skirt-like appearance
It comes with a customizable buckle that will make it easy to adjust the belt
XS to 4XL sizes is available in the product if you do not want customized size. You can use it casually and formally. It will look perfect with your t-shirt and a plaid shirt.
Black, White, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Khaki, Red
Men's Black Leather Kilt Larp
- Pleated Design with Flat Front Panel
- Made of Real Soft Black Leather
- Wrap Style
- Silver Head Snaps Front Fastening
- Fully Lined with satin for maximum comfort
- A knee-length A-line design
- Cleanly cut edges, beautiful finish
- 2 Side Slash and 2 Rear Patch Pockets
- 5 Belt Loops
- Side Lacing for additional waist band adjustment
- Available in two lengths 20″ or 24″
Utility Kilt for Decent men4.25 out of 5
Casual Leather Kilt for Sexy Men4.64 out of 5
Aesthetic Kilt for Steam Punk4.80 out of 5
Sexy Kilt for Hot Men4.60 out of 5
Gothic Kilt for Steampunk4.50 out of 5
Slash Pocket Kilt for Elegant Men4.67 out of 5
Black Mini Leather Gladiator Kilt with Studs4.93 out of 5
Fashion Kilt for Burning Man4.20 out of 5
Net Pocket Kilt for Working Men4.50 out of 5
Stonewashed Denim Kilt5.00 out of 5