- "Shoulder Width" is a required field.
- "Sleeve (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Chest Size( Inches)" is a required field.
- "Back Length" is a required field.
- Reviews (1)
- Size Guide
Argyle Tweed Jacket with Vest comes in a charcoal color which made of tweed wool has its own grace to wear on wedding and parties This Kilt Jacket comes with Vest and perfects suited for men’s and boys. It is fully lined with black satin and comes with two button closure and 5 button waistcoat. This classic jacket is available in all general and plus sizes.
- High Quality
- Made of Quality Tweed Wool
- Jacket Comes with 2 Button
- Vest Comes with 5 Button
- 2 Internal and 2 Waist Coat Pockets
- Perfect for Wedding and Party
- Available in all sizes
- Plus Sizes are also Available
Option to Customize Your Jacket:
- Custom Size: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your kilt feeling comfortable all day long.
- Ready Made: Standard sizes from XS to 4XL and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
CUSTOM SIZE JACKET GUIDE
Lift your arms and wrap the tape measure around your chest at the widest point. Put your arms down. Stand tall and "at ease." Do not over inflate your chest. Just stand and breathe normally. Measure loosely around the chest at underarm height while wearing a t-shirt.
Measure loosely around your "True Waist" at your naval while dressed in a shirt.
3- Shoulder to shoulder
Put on a well-fitting suit jacket. Keep your arms at your side. Measure from shoulder joint till the end where other shoulder body ends.
4- Sleeve Length
Put on a well-fitting suit jacket. Keep your arms at your side. Measure from the shoulder seam (the top of the sleeve where it meets the jacket body) to the cuff. If you do not have a suit jacket, measure from the edge of the shoulder, down your arm to where you'd like the sleeve to end. Typically, jacket sleeves end 1.5" to 2" above the base knuckle of the thumb, breaking at the wrist or slightly lower. Roughly 1/4" to 1/2" of shirt sleeve should show below the cuff of the jacket.
5- Back length
Stand straight and ask your partner to measure your body from the back side, it will be from the end of your collar till your waist point. Don't include lapels in case of prince charlie jacket we will include it following coat length.
Black Sherrifmuir Jacket And Waistcoat4.44 out of 5
Military Drummer Jacket4.33 out of 5
Green Drummer Military Doublet Jacket4.50 out of 5
Prince Charlie Kilt Jacket With 3 Button Waistcoat/Vest5.00 out of 5
Black Argyle Jacket Wool4.50 out of 5
Prince Charlie Vest Black0 out of 5
Black Argyle Jacket With 5 Button Vest4.67 out of 5
Argyle Charlie Economy Jacket5.00 out of 5
Black Kenmore Doublet Evening Jacket5.00 out of 5
Argyll Jacket With Waist Coat – Made to Measure5.00 out of 5