- "Neck Size" is a required field.
- "Chest Size( Inches)" is a required field.
- "Back Length" is a required field.
- "Shoulder Width" is a required field.
- "Sleeve (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Colors" is a required field.
- Reviews (1)
- Size Guide
Argyle Five Buttons Vest a traditional outfit for formal wear for VIP events. This Vest is traditionally worn with tartan kilts and jackets. This listing is only for Argyle Vest with buttons and two front pockets. It is one of the famous Highland wear vests.
- Made of Quality Serge Wool
- Comes with Chrome Buttons
- High Quality
- Front Pockets
- 5 Button Vest
- Modern Look at Wedding
- Available in all sizes
Option to Customize Your Jacket:
- Custom Size: Custom size (Made to Measure) tailored fitting, will have your kilt feeling comfortable all day long.
- Ready Made: Standard sizes from XS to 4XL and everything in between to ensure that we can fit you no matter what’s your size
CUSTOM SIZE JACKET GUIDE
Lift your arms and wrap the tape measure around your chest at the widest point. Put your arms down. Stand tall and "at ease." Do not over inflate your chest. Just stand and breathe normally. Measure loosely around the chest at underarm height while wearing a t-shirt.
Measure loosely around your "True Waist" at your naval while dressed in a shirt.
3- Shoulder to shoulder
Put on a well-fitting suit jacket. Keep your arms at your side. Measure from shoulder joint till the end where other shoulder body ends.
4- Sleeve Length
Put on a well-fitting suit jacket. Keep your arms at your side. Measure from the shoulder seam (the top of the sleeve where it meets the jacket body) to the cuff. If you do not have a suit jacket, measure from the edge of the shoulder, down your arm to where you'd like the sleeve to end. Typically, jacket sleeves end 1.5" to 2" above the base knuckle of the thumb, breaking at the wrist or slightly lower. Roughly 1/4" to 1/2" of shirt sleeve should show below the cuff of the jacket.
5- Back length
Stand straight and ask your partner to measure your body from the back side, it will be from the end of your collar till your waist point. Don't include lapels in case of prince charlie jacket we will include it following coat length.
Prince Charlie Jacket with 3 Button Vest Navy Blue5.00 out of 5
Red Highland Drummer Doublet jacket4.80 out of 5
Green Drummer Military Doublet Jacket4.50 out of 5
Light Grey Tweed Argyle Jacket And 5 Button Vest4.85 out of 5
Argyle Tweed Jacket with Vest5.00 out of 5
Black Sherrifmuir Jacket And Waistcoat4.44 out of 5
Navy Blue Highland Drummer Doublet jacket4.67 out of 5
Tweed Argyle Jacket With 5 Button Vest4.71 out of 5
Argyle Charlie Economy Jacket5.00 out of 5
Prince Charlie Vest0 out of 5